Posts Tagged “Boomerang 2”
Cargo Data’s Boomerang 2 series combines the versatility of a reusable temperature recorder with the convenience of a built in high-graphic temperature chart display.
This unique temperature recorder is an ideal instrument for monitoring cold storage warehouses, refrigerated ocean containers, and reefer trucks/trailers. The reusable nature of these instruments eliminates the need to repeatedly purchase single-use disposable temperature recorders. Additionally, the complete temperature chart for the monitored period can be viewed immediately without the need to connect the instrument to a computer or reader.
Boomerang 2 can bring new efficiency to internal QA/Receiving/Food Safety operations. The easy-to-read chart is viewable at any time during the monitoring session. This unique feature enables quick scheduled temperature checks with the touch of a button. Boomerang 2 can monitor temperature for up to 180 days continuously. All temperature data can be easily downloaded and archived using Cargo Data’s free KoldLink desktop software.
Cargo Data Features:
• Saves temperature data from multiple monitoring sessions for future download/save/print
• Embedded unique serial number and cycle counter
• Can be manually reset unlimited times
• User selectable and customized ranges, LED alerts, and audible locating beeper
• Downloads directly to a computer using standard mini USB 2.0 cord
• Free KoldLink desktop software provides chart viewing, management reports, online data archiving via UpLink, email data sharing, and data archiving
• User replaceable battery (CR2450). Approx. battery life: 6 months.